Totalitarians, fascists, and other power freaks are essentially just glorified schoolyard bullies. They may cloak themselves in the mantle of the law, but their modus operandi is brute force. Beneath all the bullshit, their message is simple: “either do what we say, or we will hurt you.”
It’s never a very enjoyable experience, facing the fact that you’ve been bamboozled. Realizing that you’ve fallen prey to an elaborate con, or PYSOP, is painful. It’s embarrassing. People feel ashamed. No one likes to see themselves as a sucker. It’s humiliating. It makes people angry. It makes them want to lash out at someone.
The funny thing is, it usually isn’t the person who conned them that they want to lash out at. Doing that would only make them feel more ashamed. No, typically, who people want to lash out at, when they finally realize that they’ve been bamboozled, are the people who didn’t get bamboozled along with them, and who tried to warn them that they were being bamboozled.
— C.J. Hopkins
The "Free-Speech Twitter" PSYOP (Opens new window)
Subscribe to The Asylum
- Short list of questions for Pfizer executives. (Bailiwick News)
- To what extent are temperature levels changing due to greenhouse gas emissions? (study)
- The Sheriff’s Letter to Criminally Prosecute Pfizer: The Kingston Report
- 30+ Reasons Not to Get Injected [Again] by Gary Sharpe
- Fenbendazole: Questions Answered, Things to Know, Useful Tips – October 2023