One of the saddest lessons of history is this: if we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.
Back to Authors »
Subscribe to The Asylum
- Short list of questions for Pfizer executives. (Bailiwick News)
- To what extent are temperature levels changing due to greenhouse gas emissions? (study)
- The Sheriff’s Letter to Criminally Prosecute Pfizer: The Kingston Report
- 30+ Reasons Not to Get Injected [Again] by Gary Sharpe
- Fenbendazole: Questions Answered, Things to Know, Useful Tips – October 2023