Climate change and globalisation mean that natural biological threats are becoming more common… The lesson of the pandemic was that no one is safe until everyone is safe, and that global health is local health, so global co-operation on pandemic preparedness and biological threats clearly needs to be strengthened. That is why the Opposition absolutely supports the principle of a legally binding WHO treaty.
Back to Authors »
Subscribe to The Asylum
- Short list of questions for Pfizer executives. (Bailiwick News)
- To what extent are temperature levels changing due to greenhouse gas emissions? (study)
- The Sheriff’s Letter to Criminally Prosecute Pfizer: The Kingston Report
- 30+ Reasons Not to Get Injected [Again] by Gary Sharpe
- Fenbendazole: Questions Answered, Things to Know, Useful Tips – October 2023