Professor of Health Policy, Stanford Unversity School of Medicine. Health policy, infectious disease epidemiology, COVID policy. Co-author of the Great Barrington Declaration.
Quote by Jay Bhattacharya: "What is abundantly clear is that this bill [California AB 2098] represents a chilling interference with the practice of medicine. The bill itself..."
Subscribe to The Asylum
- News Digest: June 29 – June 30, 2022
- Understanding our Rulers – Archbishop Viganò
- Steve Kirsch – Future Framework on Vaccine Formula
- Toby Rogers – FDA Abandons Science on Covid Shots
- Where Have All the Doctors Gone?
- News Digest: June 27 – June 28, 2022
- A Midwestern Doctor on Ethical Principles
- News Digest: June 25 – June 26, 2022
- Roe v. Wade is Overturned!
- News Digest: June 23 – June 24, 2022
- BA.4 & BA.5 Early Treatment Protocols: Dr. Paul Alexander
- COVID-19 Early Treatment
- I-RECOVER: Post-Vaccine Treatment (FLCCC Alliance)
- Stop Vax Passports!
- US Mortality Monitoring – Death, Excess, Ranking, Map, Historical
- The Elephant in the Room by Steve Kirsch
- What’s It Gonna Take – Van Morrison
- CDC VAERS Analysis Dashboard by Alberto Benavidez
- 150 Plus Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted