The newly emerging totalitarianism is not so much fascist or communist in nature. It is technocratic. What is emerging is a totalitarianism led by “experts” and enforced with technological tools, the likes of which the world has never seen—until now.
Back to Authors »
Totalitarianism is not a historical coincidence. It is the logical consequence of mechanistic thinking and the delusional belief in the omnipotence of human rationality.
Subscribe to The Asylum
- Short list of questions for Pfizer executives. (Bailiwick News)
- To what extent are temperature levels changing due to greenhouse gas emissions? (study)
- The Sheriff’s Letter to Criminally Prosecute Pfizer: The Kingston Report
- 30+ Reasons Not to Get Injected [Again] by Gary Sharpe
- Fenbendazole: Questions Answered, Things to Know, Useful Tips – October 2023