For many the covid era has destroyed the trust in many if not all institutions – the government, the pharma industry, the social media giants, and the mainstream media generally. In saner times we would have at least expected academia to rise above the lies and corruption and, especially, the censorship. Yet, academia has spearheaded the censorship of dissenting voices and, by censoring research based on who wrote it or who they are associated with, rather than on its quality and accuracy, any respect for the notion of ‘peer review’ has been destroyed and may never recover.
Back to Authors »
Subscribe to The Asylum
- Short list of questions for Pfizer executives. (Bailiwick News)
- To what extent are temperature levels changing due to greenhouse gas emissions? (study)
- The Sheriff’s Letter to Criminally Prosecute Pfizer: The Kingston Report
- 30+ Reasons Not to Get Injected [Again] by Gary Sharpe
- Fenbendazole: Questions Answered, Things to Know, Useful Tips – October 2023