Transgender Surgery - Common Sense and Decency are Needed
- Website: Who is Robert Malone
- Date: September 20, 2022
- View Source of Transgender Surgery - Common Sense and Decency are Needed (Opens new window)
Based on my review of the literature, patients that may suffer from gender dysphoria or related conditions are, in my opinion, at risk for becoming victims of marketing and advertising campaigns of those who profit from these interventions. Furthermore, my review of the literature leads me to conclude that a faddish belief that one can change their gender – that the gender-related anatomy which is a consequence of one’s genetic make-up (inborn chromosomal complement) can be readily and safely reversed at will by a combination of surgical and medical intervention – appears to have been based on flawed, biased, irreproducible clinical research.
In all of the related marketing of medical procedures to a wide variety of patients which I have reviewed, I am most disturbed by advertising for gender “affirmation” surgery. Particularly “bottom” surgery. On-line marketing materials are being placed on websites that are clearly targeting children and teens; in other words, children and teens are being “nudged” and pushed to consider (and thereby normalize) these procedures. I am particularly troubled that those who are not yet adults, who by definition are not yet cognitively and psychologically mature, are having these surgeries, treatments, hormones and drugs thrust upon them as a way to “cure” their unhappiness, their angst, and frankly, their mental health issues. This is what bothers and saddens me the most in all that I have found during my brief research and reading on this topic.
It’s Big Business…
Transgender surgery is big business. Let us not forget that. It is a business that is lobbying the government for more and more transgender legislation, insurance cost coverage, and it is using the corporate press and big tech to legitimize surgeries, drugs and hormones that are still experimental and dangerous.
To conclude, there is ample scientific evidence that this experiment in transhumanism has been an abject failure. Based on what I have read in the scientific and medical literature, I conclude these procedures are essentially experiments being conducted on adults and children, and that they must stop.
It is up to us, the grown-ups in the room, to bring real science to the table to convince law makers, medical licensing boards and the public that these procedures are unethical and dangerous. As a physician and a scientist, I conclude from what I have read about this topic that it is time to put pressure on medical boards to act to shut this down now. From puberty blockers to “bottom” surgery, it needs to end now.
The fact is that moralizing isn’t going to do it. Cold, hard facts about the dangers, risks and harms associated with “gender affirmation” surgeries – just might. One place to begin is to investigate whether at risk adolescents, their parents, adults and any who have had what are essentially experimental medical and surgical procedures have been fully informed and provided true informed consent. And to also investigate whether these human research subjects and patients have been subjected to marketing, advertising, and “nudge” technologies which may have biased their ability to provide truly objective informed consent.
Youth football player dies unexpectedly after fulfilling dream of playing under the lights
- Website: WAVE
- Date: September 14, 2022
- View Source of Youth football player dies unexpectedly after fulfilling dream of playing under the lights (Opens new window)
FRENCH LICK, In. (WAVE) – A youth football player died unexpectedly Tuesday morning after falling ill in the days prior.
10-year-old Treven Ball played for the Springs Valley Schools youth team.
The WEF Uses CODED LANGUAGE to Communicate Unthinkable Plans
- Website: Igor’s Newsletter
- Date: September 19, 2022
- View Source of The WEF Uses CODED LANGUAGE to Communicate Unthinkable Plans (Opens new window)
The video is from the WEF and one that Igor discusses in the article.
What if I told you that the World Economic Forum’s climate agenda is to stop economic growth, and shut down many industries, which would be accomplished by having a WEF-designed artificial intelligence system decide which industries are to be liquidated? And that the WEF expects working people to be paying money to the masses of economically displaced people, to induce them not to work?
Interesting article. Check out the entire thing.
biden declares covid pandemic "over": but it's still an emergency, right?
- Website: bad cattitude, el gato malo
- Date: September 19, 2022
- View Source of biden declares covid pandemic "over": but it's still an emergency, right? (Opens new window)
Lot’s of memes in here.
call me mr cynical paws, but has anyone else noticed a decided trend toward covid policy loosening being highly correlated to election proximity?
Destroying Women, Poisoning Breast Milk, Murdering Babies, and Hiding the Truth
- Website: Outspoken with Dr Naomi Wolf
- Date: September 18, 2022
- View Source of Destroying Women, Poisoning Breast Milk, Murdering Babies, and Hiding the Truth (Opens new window)
The worst that can happen to the human species, is happening.
The War Room/DailyClout’s Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers — a group of experts who have selflessly stepped up to analyze the tens of thousands of formerly internal Pfizer documents released under court order subsequent to a lawsuit by Aaron Siri’s firm, Siri & Glimstad, and a FOIA by Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency — have now fully demonstrated that Pfizer’s mRNA vaccines target human reproduction in comprehensive, likely irreversible ways.
This is a good article with lots of good information about the nature of these vaccines, their ability to maim and kill those who receive them.
Could all of this exhausting and tiresome censorship and this un-American blowback mean that, as we expose rigorously with primary documentation, the reproductive damage via mRNA vaccines to women and babies, and to men— we appear to be over the biggest target of all?
Shouldn’t the AP and Reuters and BBC be doing their own independent reporting, and independently asking (rather than “asking Pharma spokespeople”) these questions:
Do the mRNA vaccines harm pregnant women? Do they harm breast milk and newborn babies? Do they harm the testes and the epididymis, the Leydig cells, the Sertoli cells, and the germ cells? Do they cross the placenta? Do they compromise it? Do they in fact put PEG, a petroleum byproduct, in breast milk?
Are these mRNA injections ruining women and murdering babies?
Yes, AP and Reuters — the Guardian and the BBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post — indeed, all the Gates money, and Cares Act money, prostitutes — should all be asking those questions.
As the abyss of human survival itself yawns open, these traitors to humanity are too preoccupied to document it; because hey, they are busy.
They are busy, cashing the checks.
An Open Letter to The Walking Dead
- Website: OFFICIAL SUBSTACK OF ROYCE WHITE
- Date: September 18, 2022
- View Source of An Open Letter to The Walking Dead (Opens new window)
The unfettered fears of men is what drives the undead. What the zombie apocalypse really depicts, is the loss of faith. That turns into mass formation psychosis, then complete and utter madness. What does it really mean to be dead? Or undead? One thing that can certainly be said of those who do retain their humanity during zombie stories… they certainly are usually a minority.
The minority of a small few that still have values, ideas, morals and memories of a life or society worth fighting for. At the very least worth surviving for. Sometimes the impetus is even less heroic than that, and much more simple, some people just don’t want to become the zombies they see.
Alex Jones & Kyrie Irving
More times than not, Alex Jones has been vindicated or validated in his analysis of America and the world of politics. The attempt to “other” any divergent opinions is now so concerted, the heavy hitter mainstream media outlets would rather ignore this story, than to give it any more spotlight. When it was Kyrie Irving, isolated and fighting against vaccine mandates, it was front page news. But now another prominent Black celebrity, understanding globalism vs. nationalism and joining other “extremists”? Well that just can’t be tolerated.
Alex Jones in 2002
In the clip Alex Jones stated there have been corrupt empires, secret societies and oligarchies throughout history, that have manipulated the masses… and at the time (in 2002)… there was an tyrannical organization calling itself The New World Order. That sought to achieve global governance. He also said that the manmade creation of diseases, would funnel people into a world health care system, in order to create a forced dependence on the aforementioned global governance.
That’s the genius of this racket, a diversified, compartmentalization of idiocy and corruption. There are no secret societies? Really? In what world? My great uncle Alfred Owre had an office in the Masonic lodge100 years ago, which I’m sure made him a 33rd degree free mason at least. There have been no oligarchies or corrupt empires throughout history? We’re living in one right now today. What on earth is going on here? What kind of revisionist history is this? All 3 of those things are historically documented in great detail. The rewriting of history in real time is something I just can’t sit by silently and watch. Artifice! Artifice! Artifice!
Who are the Zombies?
Many of you are just not real people. Not by my decree… Not in any technical sense, but by your denial of truth and reality. You’ve disconnected yourselves from the human dignity you superficially post about, on the very platforms that admittedly strive to turn you into these zombies….
…Kyrie Irving is yet again the target of “cultural critics”, who would rather pile on a young Black man, than have to confront a basic question — Is the information you’ve been given is reliable? How weak have you gotten? How driven by the primal can you be? Why make it so easy for the establishment to control you? One of a sane mind, has trouble not arriving at the conclusion that many of you people like being zombies.[emphasis mine]
The Search for Truth
And as far as Alex Jones goes, let’s get this out of the way now… people can be wrong. People who seek hidden truths are bound to be just that, with some level of frequency. The problem with the narrative and animus towards Alex Jones, is that it rarely takes into account, the fact that he is in a committed search for the truths that most of you are too afraid to find.
Take the Risk!
How can you hope to find the truth and tell it to the people, if you won’t risk anything to do so? And that is exactly who and what most of this zombie apocalypse has become. Hoards of people that would accept and peddle lies, rather than risk something for the truth.
We Are at War
Yes we are at war. It’s called asymmetrical warfare; where the destruction of a nation’s culture, is more efficient than the destruction of a nation’s armies. Because in most cases, the one precludes the other. That’s not the worst part. The worst part is that China couldn’t achieve this asymmetrical war strategy, without the collaboration of American companies and politicians. Or without the consent of American citizens. This drug trade has culminated in a normalcy of predatory drug rackets, carried out by our very own medical industrial complex. This is treason of the highest order, but not when your citizens are walking dead.
I Was Once The Queen of Savage Twitter
- Website: Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way
- Date: September 18, 2022
- View Source of I Was Once The Queen of Savage Twitter (Opens new window)
Some good advice for the social media wars from Robinson. Here are her 10 rules/comments. She has illustrations for all of them.
- The first rule of being a real savage on social media is: hunt big game.
- The second rule is: you gotta take down the big game with one shot.
- Not everyone can shoulder a big bore rifle — sometimes when you pull the trigger, the laughter is so loud that you can hear the echo around the world.
- Mockery, satire, ridicule — these are your bullets.
- Don’t forget to fire upon Democrat activists hiding out at Fox News and pretending to be journalists too.
- Don’t worry about the size of your target or its age if you find it wrecking your own property. If the animal is old and useless then it’s best for nature to cull it from the herd.
- It’s hard to tell the females from the males in a pack of wildebeast. They’re ugly animals. Don’t worry about gender.
- Sometimes you get a high-five from other famous hunters who admire your trophy room — and that’s always nice.
- Some of your best shots become so famous that other people remember your name whenever they think of big game hunting itself.
- Finally, if you mortally wound your target and it tries to go into hiding to escape, just keep shooting!
America’s Forgotten Constitutional Traditions Needed to Stop the Great Reset and WW3
- Website: Matt Ehret's Insights
- Date: September 18, 2022
- View Source of America’s Forgotten Constitutional Traditions Needed to Stop the Great Reset and WW3 (Opens new window)
This emerging “new order”, as it is being promoted by Mark Carney, George Soros, Bill Gates and other minions of the City of London is shaped by a devout commitment to depopulation, world government and master-slave systems of social control.
By attempting to tie the new system of “value” to economic practices which are designed to crush humanity’s ability to sustain itself in the form of “reducing carbon footprints”, “sustainable green energy”, cap and trade, carbon taxes and green infrastructure bonds, humanity is being set up to accept a system of governance onto our children and grandchildren which will subject them to a dystopic world of fascism the likes of which even Hitler could not have dreamed.
There is a lot in here. I could end up quoting the whole thing, largely because, I think, I’m not familiar with a lot of this “forgotten history.” There are also lots of links in this essay if you want to do a deep dive into this information.
During the crisis of 1783-1791, The newly established American republic was an agrarian economy in financial ruins with no means to pay off its debts or even the soldiers who fought for years in the revolutionary war. It was only a matter of time before the fragile new nation would come undone and be reabsorbed back into the fold of the British Empire.
The solution to this unsolvable crisis was unveiled by Washington’s former Aide de Camp and now Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton (1755-1804) who studied the works of the great dirigiste economists like France’s Finance Minister Jean-Baptiste Colbert, and introduced a four-fold solution:
- Consolidate all unpayable state debts into a singular federal debt secured by the issuance of new bonds. This was done via his 1790 Report on Public Credit.
- Tie these new bonds to internal improvements like roads, canals, academies and industrial growth which would create a qualitatively new form of debt that would permit the nation to produce its way out of poverty which would lead to “the augmentation of the active or productive capital of a country”. In this sense Hamilton distinguished bad debt from good debt using the important guiding principle that the “creation of debt should always be accompanied with the means of extinguishment.” [to illustrate this more clearly: think of a farmer taking on a debt in order to feed a gambling addiction vs investing his loan into new farm supplies and a tractor.] The thrust of this conception was found in his Report on the Subject of Manufactures of 1791.
- Guide that new national power over finance by a system of national banks subservient to the Constitution and the General Welfare (instead of a system of central banks under the British model that ensured nation states would forever be subservient to the laws of usurious finance). This was illustrated in Hamilton’s 1790 Report on a National Bank and his 1791 On the Constitutionality of a National Bank.
- Use protective measures where necessary to block foreign dumping of cheap goods into the nation from abroad which essentially makes it more profitable to purchase industrial goods and farm products locally rather than from abroad. Hamilton also promoted federal incentives/bounties to encourage private enterprises to build things that would be in alignment with the national interests.
It does seem apparent that we are at the mercy of bankers who have no interest countries or citizens except as means of securing more money and more power.
Hamilton’s idea for the national bank was premised on the unification of private profit with the wellbeing of the whole nation in order to overcome the dichotomy of state vs individual rights which has plagued so much of philosophy and human history.
Although 150 years of revisionist historians have obscured the real Lincoln and the true nature of the Civil War, the martyred president was always an opponent to slavery and always situated himself in the traditions of the American System of Hamilton describing in 1832 a policy which he later enacted 30 years later: “My politics are short and sweet, like the old woman’s dance. I am in favor of a national bank. I am in favor of the internal improvement system, and a high protective tariff. These are my sentiments and political principles.”
Win without Violence
In his 1865 essay How to Outdo England Without Fighting Her, Lincoln’s economic advisor Henry C Carey stated: “The ‘greenback’ has fallen on the country as the dew falls, bringing with it good to all and doing injury to none.”
Popular Lincoln Narratives
The story has been told of Lincoln’s murder in tens of thousands of books and yet more often than not the narrative of a “single lone gunman” is imposed onto the story by researchers who are either too lazy or too corrupt to look for the evidence of a larger plot.
How many of those popular narratives infused into the western zeitgeist over the decades even acknowledge the simple fact that John Wilkes Boothe was carrying a $500 bank draft signed by Ontario Bank of Montreal President Henry Starnes (later to become Montreal Mayor from 1866-1868) when he was shot dead at Garrett Farm on April 26, 1865?
How many people have been exposed to the vast Southern Confederacy secret service operations active throughout the civil war in Montreal, Toronto and Halifax which was under the firm control of Confederate Secretary of State Judah Benjamin and his handlers in British intelligence?
How many people know that Boothe spent at least 5 weeks in the fall of 1864 in Montreal associating closely with the highest echelons of British and Southern intelligence including Starnes, and confederate spy leaders Jacob Thompson and George Sanders?
Demonstrating his total ignorance of the process that controlled him, Booth wrote to a friend on October 28, 1864: “I have been in Montreal for the last 3 or 4 weeks and no one (not even myself) knew when I would return”.
The Case of Trump and the Potential Return of the American System
Like Lincoln, the beleagured former president Donald Trump faced many threats both within his own neocon-infested party as well as within the British run deep state that took over the Democratic party since the 1963 murder of JFK.
But in spite of these problems, he was undeniably the first president to publicly invoke the American System of Lincoln by name since the assassinated President McKinley in 1901. In his Republican party convention speech of August 27, Trump repeatedly invoked Lincoln’s name while calling for a newly reconstituted party without the Bush dynasty poison (the Bush family completely boycotted the convention). During the speech Trump stated:
“The Republican Party, the party of Abraham Lincoln, goes forward united, determined and ready to welcome millions of Democrats, independents and anyone who believes in the greatness of America and the righteous heart of the American people.”
In an earlier 2017 Kentucky speech Trump invoked the “American model” and said “this is the system our Founders wanted. Our greatest American leaders — including George Washington, Hamilton, Jackson, Lincoln — they all agreed that for America to be a strong nation it must also be a great manufacturing nation.”
Another Lincoln Quote
Fellow citizens, we cannot escape history. We of this Congress, and this administration, will be remembered in spite of ourselves. No personal significance, or insignificance, can spare one or another of us. The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We say we are for the Union. The world will not forget that we say this. We know how to save the Union. The world knows we know how to save it. We even here–hold the power and bear the responsibility. In giving freedom to the slave, we assure freedom to the free–honorable alike in what we give and what we preserve. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last, best hope of earth. Other means may succeed–this could not fail. The way is plain, peaceful, generous and just–a way which, if followed, the world will forever applaud and God must forever bless… If we do this we shall not only have saved the Union, but we shall have so saved it, as to make, and to keep it forever worthy of the saving. We shall have so saved it, that the succeeding millions of free happy people the world over shall rise up and call us blessed, to the latest generations.
California Governor Signs ‘Most Aggressive’ Package of Green Laws
- Website: The Epoch Times
- Date: September 17, 2022
- View Source of California Governor Signs ‘Most Aggressive’ Package of Green Laws (Opens new window)
If I ever ran for office I think my platform would be:
- No new laws
- Get rid of old laws
- Stay the hell out of the way
Newsom’s office said his sweeping package of measures[40 new bills] will create four million new jobs over the next 20 years, cut air pollution by 60 percent, and reduce state oil consumption by 91 percent.
How this would be achieved was not explained in the governor’s news release.[emphasis mine]
Here are the bills from CA.GOV[newwinow2] (I wonder if there is any pork in these?):
- AB 1279 by Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi (D-Torrance) – The California Climate Crisis Act.
- AB 1384 by Assemblymember Jesse Gabriel (D-Encino) – Resiliency Through Adaptation, Economic Vitality, and Equity Act of 2022.
- AB 1389 by Assemblymember Eloise Gómez Reyes (D-Colton) – Clean Transportation Program: project funding preferences.
- AB 1749 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Community emissions reduction programs: toxic air contaminants and criteria air pollutants.
- AB 1757 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: climate goal: natural and working lands.
- AB 1857 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Solid waste.
- AB 1909 by Assemblymember Laura Friedman (D-Glendale) – Vehicles: bicycle omnibus bill.
- AB 1985 by Assemblymember Robert Rivas (D-Salinas) – Organic waste: recovered organic waste product procurement targets.
- AB 2061 by Assemblymember Philip Ting (D-San Francisco) – Transportation electrification: electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
- AB 2075 by Assemblymember Philip Ting (D-San Francisco) – Energy: electric vehicle charging standards.
- AB 2108 by Assemblymember Robert Rivas (D-Salinas) – Water policy: environmental justice: disadvantaged and tribal communities.
- AB 2204 by Assemblymember Tasha Boerner Horvath (D-Encinitas) – Clean energy: Labor and Workforce Development Agency: Deputy Secretary for Climate.
- AB 2278 by Assemblymember Ash Kalra (D-San Jose) – Natural resources: biodiversity and conservation report.
- AB 2316 by Assemblymember Christopher Ward (D-San Diego) – Public Utilities Commission: customer renewable energy subscription programs and the community renewable energy program.
- AB 2440 by Assemblymember Jacqui Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – Responsible Battery Recycling Act of 2022.
- AB 2446 by Assemblymember Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – Embodied carbon emissions: construction materials.
- AB 2622 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Sales and use taxes: exemptions: California Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project: transit buses.
- AB 2700 by Assemblymember Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento) – Transportation electrification: electrical distribution grid upgrades.
- AB 2836 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Carl Moyer Memorial Air Quality Standards Attainment Program: vehicle registration fees: California tire fee.
- SB 379 by Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) – Residential solar energy systems: permitting.
- SB 529 by Senator Robert Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – Electricity: electrical transmission facilities.
- SB 887 by Senator Josh Becker (D-Menlo Park) – Electricity: transmission facility planning.
- SB 905 by Senator Anna Caballero (D-Merced) – Carbon sequestration: Carbon Capture, Removal, Utilization, and Storage Program.
- SB 1010 by Senator Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Air pollution: state vehicle fleet.
- SB 1020 by Senator John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – Clean Energy, Jobs, and Affordability Act of 2022.
- SB 1063 by Senator Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Energy: appliance standards and cost-effective measures.
- SB 1075 by Senator Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Hydrogen: green hydrogen: emissions of greenhouse gases.
- SB 1109 by Senator Anna Caballero (D-Merced) – California Renewables Portfolio Standard Program: bioenergy projects.
- SB 1137 by Senator Lena Gonzalez (D-Long Beach) – Oil and gas: operations: location restrictions: notice of intention: health protection zone: sensitive receptors.
- SB 1145 by Senator John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: greenhouse gas emissions: dashboard.
- SB 1158 by Senator Josh Becker (D-Menlo Park) – Retail electricity suppliers: emissions of greenhouse gases.
- SB 1203 by Senator Josh Becker (D-Menlo Park) – Net-zero emissions of greenhouse gases: state agency operations.
- SB 1205 by Senator Ben Allen (D-Santa Monica) – Water rights: appropriation.
- SB 1215 by Senator Josh Newman (D-Fullerton) – Electronic Waste Recycling Act of 2003: covered battery-embedded products.
- SB 1230 by Senator Monique Lim?n (D-Santa Barbara) – Zero-emission and near-zero-emission vehicle incentive programs: requirements.
- SB 1251 by Senator Lena Gonzalez (D-Long Beach) – Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development: Zero-Emission Vehicle Market Development Office: Zero-Emission Vehicle Equity Advocate.
- SB 1291 by Senator Bob Archuleta (D-Pico Rivera) – Hydrogen-fueling stations: administrative approval.
- SB 1314 by Senator Monique Lim?n (D-Santa Barbara) – Oil and gas: Class II injection wells: enhanced oil recovery.
- SB 1322 by Senator Ben Allen (D-Santa Monica) – Energy: petroleum pricing.
- SB 1382 by Senator Lena Gonzalez (D-Long Beach) – Air pollution: Clean Cars 4 All Program: Sales and Use Tax Law: zero emissions vehicle exemption.
Governor Newsom previously signed:
- AB 2251 by Assemblymember Lisa Calderon (D-Whittier) – Urban forestry: statewide strategic plan.
- SB 1174 by Senator Robert Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – Electricity: eligible renewable energy or energy storage resources: transmission and interconnection.
Judge’s Latest Refusal to Grant Bail Looms Large for Jan. 6 Defendant Maced Twice by D.C. Jail Guard
- Website: The Epoch Times
- Date: September 17, 2022
- View Source of Judge’s Latest Refusal to Grant Bail Looms Large for Jan. 6 Defendant Maced Twice by D.C. Jail Guard (Opens new window)
Despite audio and video evidence showing former Tennessee sheriff’s deputy Ronald Colton McAbee did not assault a police officer on the Capitol steps on Jan. 6 as alleged by prosecutors, a federal judge again refused the defendant’s motion to be released from the District of Columbia jail pending trial.
Trouble for Not Wearing a Mask
Ronald McAbee walked out of his cell at the D.C. Central Treatment Facility about 11:30 a.m. EDT on Sept. 5 to retrieve his medication from a cart in the hallway, his wife said.
Lieutenant Crystal Lancaster shouted at him to put on a COVID mask, Sarah McAbee said. When he continued to walk toward the cart without a mask, the guard sprayed him point-blank in the face with oleoresin capsicum (OC), a harsh chemical irritant that burns the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes.
“She sprayed him and he was like, ‘Did you really just spray me?’ ” Sarah McAbee said. “[The Lieutenant] told another corporal in there to handcuff him. And as they were handcuffing him, she sprayed him again in the face. I mean inches away from his face. And they threw him on the ground.”
Three other Jan. 6 detainees—Ron Sandlin, Bart Shively, and Ryan Nichols— began shouting at Lancaster to stop the attack on McAbee, his wife said. Those men were also sprayed and handcuffed. All four were threatened with prosecution. McAbee was threatened with charges of assault and causing a riot, his wife said.
UK Gov. pauses COVID Vaccine roll-out to 5 to 11-year-old Children after 22% increase in Deaths among age group since NHS began to Vaccinate them
- Website: The Expose
- Date: September 17, 2022
- View Source of UK Gov. pauses COVID Vaccine roll-out to 5 to 11-year-old Children after 22% increase in Deaths among age group since NHS began to Vaccinate them (Opens new window)
A UK Government institution known as the UK Health Security Agency has announced that it will no longer offer the Covid-19 vaccine to healthy 5 to 11-year-old children.
The decision comes after official data from another UK Government institution known as the Office for National Statistics reveals deaths among children aged 5 to 9 are 22% higher than in the previous two years ever since the NHS began to start vaccinating children aged 5-11 on the 4th April 2022.
Pfizer's mRNA Vaccine Adverse Events Include Severe Injuries to Penis
- Website: Behind the FDA Curtain: War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Reports
- Date: September 17, 2022
- View Source of Pfizer's mRNA Vaccine Adverse Events Include Severe Injuries to Penis (Opens new window)
DailyClout’s COO and Program Director of the War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project, Amy Kelly, discusses more harms to men’s reproductive health from Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. Injuries to the penis and its functions are listed among the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID shot’s known adverse events, or side effects, including:
- Penile vein thrombosis (blood clot), also known as Mondor’s Disease
- Penile neoplasm (a malignant lesion)
- Penile squamous cell carcinoma (a type of cancer)
- Penile infection and
- Penis injury
There is also a video on the source website.
Why Do Doctors Push Dangerous Pharmaceuticals on Patients?
- Website: The Forgotten Side of Medicine
- Date: September 16, 2022
- View Source of Why Do Doctors Push Dangerous Pharmaceuticals on Patients? (Opens new window)
The article begins with some examples of vaccine adverse events. Then he begins considering the above question.
At this point in time, I believe there are three explanations to consider:
1. The same psychological needs inherent to the human condition have been possible to meet in each era by pushing pharmaceutical drugs.
2. Relatively similar external incentives to push pharmaceutical drugs have existed in each era.
3. Some type of collective consciousness has emerged within allopathy that will always fanatically support the use of pharmaceuticals.
Our Religion of Science
Our religion of science conditions people to doubt their own observations and instead defer to “scientific evidence.” I would instead argue that provided one can distinguish a strong correlation from a weak correlation (e.g. in one day seeing three people who had a severe or fatal reaction following COVID-19 vaccination versus meeting one person who developed a sore throat after the vaccine), strong correlations must be treated as demonstrating a causal relationship until it is proven that they do not. Unfortunately, by the current societal convention, the burden is instead placed on proving causality, and because of this, an impossible-to-meet standard is created that results in many things that are clear as day being dismissed as claims that are “without evidence” by a corrupt scientific establishment.
Why So Pushy?
If I had a patient who did not want to take a treatment, I believed they should take, I would tell them the consequences of their actions were on them and leave it at that. In some areas like lifestyle medicine (e.g. smoking cessation, exercising, or having a better diet) we do just that, but in the case of pharmaceuticals, we go a step further and compulsively demand the patient take them. Why is this?
Doctors Deserve their Pay?
Doctors in the current era believe they are paid as much as they are because they “deserve” it, whereas I believe it is a product of them serving as the figureheads of the medical industry (prior to the catastrophic mishandling of COVID-19, doctors were the most trusted professionals in the United States).
A New Kind of Bribery
Because direct bribery of physicians was outlawed within the United States, most bribery is instead directed at financially incentivizing the procedures themselves and paying off the expert physicians other members of the specialty defer to. For example, oncologists make 60-70% of their salary from selling marked-up chemotherapy drugs and enormous amounts of money is spent to lobby the academic “experts” of each medical specialty to recommend pharmaceuticals to their specialty.
…Simultaneously, a conventional pediatrician’s practice cannot sustain itself unless it sells a lot of vaccines, which is the reason why parents are always badgered to bring their children in for well-child visits.
In addition to the pressure to prescribe from patients, every administrator also puts pressure on physicians working within a clinic or hospital to maximize their productivity and shorten their visit times. Many insurance companies (and medicare) have come up with metrics to improve the “quality of care,” and not surprisingly, many of these metrics reflect what proportion of their practice doctors can convince to take certain pharmaceuticals (e.g. statins or flu shots). Administrators in turn penalize doctors who fail to meet these metrics because they did not effectively push these “essential” medications on their patients.
Becoming a doctor requires making a massive investment of 12 years of your life, and because of both that investment in becoming an “expert” and the social mythology that has been crafted around being a doctor, it is understandable that doctors often have large egos. Because of the incestuous relationship between big pharma and medicine, medical training largely revolves around prescribing pharmaceuticals and not surprisingly, a doctor’s ego is frequently tied to the wonders of pharmacology.
The Veneer of Western Medicine
This is often difficult to spot since Western medicine hides behind a veneer of credibility bestowed by its evidence. However, when that evidence is critically examined, it is inevitably discovered to rely upon a large amount of inaccurate, non-replicable, or fraudulent research that is selected just as arbitrarily as the dictates of faith (hence why it is almost impossible to study or publish the overwhelming evidence of vaccine harm).
It’s Just Easier
The perversity of the fee-for-service model is ingrained into each doctor throughout our training. I genuinely believe most doctors start off as well-meaning and gifted individuals, but the entire educational process is remarkably well designed to break them down into automatons who internalize that it’s much easier to accept the status quo than question anything.
Great article. I left this comment:
“Hey Doc, really enjoyed this article. On the issue of admitting not knowing. My wife has suffered a long illness (30+ years) and hence we have seen dozens and dozens of doctors together (I always go with her). When we were much younger and far more trusting of doctors I will admit that certainty in a doctor (we’ll have you better in no time) was comforting, but short-lived. As the years have gone by that is one the major things we look for: Is the doctor willing to say I don’t know. My wife is very intelligent and has done a ton of research on what she’s dealing with, so the other thing we look for is a doctor who recognizes she knows what she’s talking about and instead of feeling threatened by it (many do), appreciates and likes the idea of working with an intelligent, contributing patient. Recently we had the worst experience with a Doctor we’ve ever had. A neurologist who near as I could tell from his opulent office and his manner was a narcissist. I also think he was high when he saw us and assured us no doctor in San Diego county was better then he was or more concerned about his patients. No humility at all. Wanted my wife to do a test that he literally said, “Why not? We got no one in there right now!” Needless to say, but I will anyway, we did not go back. Thanks again, Doc, for a great article.”
closing ranks against the truth: the problem with conspiracies is that even when they work, it's hard to make them last
- Website: bad cattitude, el gato malo
- Date: September 17, 2022
- View Source of closing ranks against the truth: the problem with conspiracies is that even when they work, it's hard to make them last (Opens new window)
the interesting case of former CDC head robert redfield emerges.
because robert knew better. and he spoke out. and then he went silent and was heard from no more as the axis of fauci and collins and daszak and baric took over informational control.
but now he is speaking again.
and what he’s saying is alarming on a number of vectors.
paul thacker had a recent interview here(opens new window)
“Tony and I are friends, but we don’t agree on this at all,” Redfield told me. “The potential for conspiracy is really on the other side. The conspiracy is Collins, Fauci, and the established scientific community that has acted in an antithetical way to science.”
Running for Cover
this has all held together for quite a while, but the thing about conspiracies is that when they start to unravel, they can really come apart quickly.
once you find the line of the lie and start to pull, the time from “sweater” to “pile of yarn” is but a brief flicker.
you can threaten underlings into drinking big glasses of shut the hell up is they ever wanna work in this (incredibly small and clubby) town again, but once the dam starts leaking, everyone runs for cover.
The Rats are Jumping Ship
the more rational rats have been jumping ship and joining the other team for some time, but seeing “the lancet” who so aggressively pushed so much baseless conspiracy theory on the impossibility of this being a lab leak flipping is a sign that the levee is breaking(opens new window). bigly.
Who Do We Throw Under the Bus?
there were SO many manipulations and misstatements here and so many complete 180 degree changes of position. the same people who told you one thing immediately and all in unison would suddenly pivot to the exact opposite.
it seems too unified and blatant and oddly specific to be just a simple emergent phenomenon.
i’m sure nascent fear topologies and the perfect A/B testing of the atavistic terror amplifiers of social media played a role in spread, but so many top down diktats came from agencies in direct contravention of not only what they knew but of what they had just said, that it feels like agenda.
and the search for “who are we going to throw under the bus” appears well underway.
You are free to download and use 's meme wherever you want (for non-commercial use only).
Please give credit and link back to the site.
“That is the issue that will continue in this country…It is the eternal struggle between these two principles – right and wrong – throughout the world. They are the two principles that have stood face to face from the beginning of time, and will ever continue to struggle. The one is the common right of humanity and the other the divine right of kings.”
— Abraham Lincoln