There are no current mRNA vaccines licensed for use in beef cattle in the United States. Cattle farmers and ranchers do vaccinate cattle to treat and prevent many diseases, but presently none of these vaccines include mRNA technology.
Don’t worry about it, folks. Your government is in complete control of the situation. Grab some chips and go back to Netflix.
Even if these are not nefarious decisions and technologies where is the humility and caution when dealing with nature on this level? There seems to be none. None. It’s Dr. Frankenstein all over again.
Learn from me, if not by my precepts, at least by my example, how dangerous is the acquirement of knowledge and how much happier that man is who believes his native town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus
Some interesting articles and papers below. Enjoy.
- Drink Your Vaccines: China Successfully “Immunizes” Mice With mRNA-Loaded Cow’s Milk
- mRNA Vaccine Development for Emerging Animal and Zoonotic Diseases
- NSW fast tracks mRNA FMD and Lumpy Skin Disease vaccines
- Commissioner Miller: Statement on mRNA Vaccines in Livestock (4/3/2023)
- Glenn's Response to the mRNA Vaccine
- Eat Your Vaccines!… I Mean Vegetables!
- Edible Vaccines
- Edible Vaccines
- Livestock Vax Based On COVID-19 Vaccine Technology Raises Concerns, But Biologist Says Fears Are Unfounded
You are free to download and use 's meme wherever you want (for non-commercial use only).
Please give credit and link back to the site.
Pharma’s great, Pharma’s keen,
Let us thank It for this vaccine.
We are inoculated by this food,
And in so doing are all subdued.
In an email we received from “Northstar Bison,” a company that sells grassfed beef, they wrote:
“We’re getting a lot of questions regarding the new mRNA vaccine and whether or not we’ll be using to vaccinate our animals…
AIN”T NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!”