two three four excellent articles. If you’ve been trying to wrap your head around the DOD’s involvement with the vaccines as I have been for the last year, Sasha Latypova’s article will get you there. I’ve posted the whole thing below. It’s short and to the point.
Sasha’s most recent article is about the dismissal of Brook Jackson’s case against Pfizer. They’ve always known the vaccines were hurting people.
James Howard Kunstler exposes the left, the progressives or whatever you want to call them, once again. The openly stole the election now they openly attempting to get rid of a political opponent. Excellent piece!
El Gato Malo expands on Kunstler’s piece.
Pfizer's reply to dismiss Brook Jackson's 2nd amended complaint
- Website: Due Diligence and Art, Sasha Latypova
- Date: January 21, 2024
- View Source of Pfizer's reply to dismiss Brook Jackson's 2nd amended complaint (Opens new window)
The EUA law, as written, is Pfizer’s legal defense. They did everything the government told them to do: committed numerous categories of fraud and shipped poison in exchange for billions of dollars from the US Gov/DOD. They do not contest that they committed fraud. Neither does the government (DOJ supported Pfizer).
There is no statutory basis for Brook Jackson “to substitute her judgement for the Secretary’s on this” – she cannot complain about fraud if Xavier Becerra doesn’t think it is fraud.
“Nor does a jury have a role to play here”.
Nobody in the world can compel him to change his mind.
The EUA law is part of the “legal cage” that Katherine Watt and I have been discussing for a long time now. The legal cage consists of public health emergency related laws and biodefense preparedness laws. All of them are built on lies. All of them presume that there is an imminent danger of “global pandemics” – the imaginary concept that has never materialized in history – based on which, the Constitutional governance and the rule of law must be abandoned in exchange for the rule by unelected bureaucrats. Those are of course puppets, on tight strings attached to private financial controllers. Xavier Becerra is one of such puppets. The controllers already made his opinion the final, unreviewable law in the US.
Short Testimony with Links
- Website: Due Diligence and Art, SASHA LATYPOVA
- Date: December 22, 2023
- View Source of Short Testimony with Links (Opens new window)
I made this statement in in-person meeting with the Attorney General of Idaho, Mr. Raul Labrador on September 7, 2023. Feel free to share/use for your needs
The Full Article
Starting in early 2021 I investigated the extreme variability of adverse events and deaths lot-to-lot as recorded in VAERS database. Some lots of the product had only a handful of AEs and others -5/6K and hundreds of deaths. See one of the presentations I made explaining these findings here. And here is a more in-depth presentation on Very Bad Manufacturing Practices used in making covid shots.
Prior to 2020, even a fraction of the adverse events recorded in VAERS for covid vaxxes would have stopped any drug product on the market. (See for example, the Heparin adulteration case. In 2008 adulterated Heparin was removed from market after about 800 reports of injury and death). The variability of adverse events by lot was also not random, demonstrating data clustering by geography, date of manufacture and even the alphanumeric codes assigned to the lot numbers, see here and here.
I later found that covid vaccines are promoted as compliant pharmaceutical products, but they are indeed medical countermeasures that were contracted for by the Department of Defense (DoD) and Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA). Some of the contracts released via FOIA are here. Medical countermeasures lack any effective regulatory consumer safety oversight at any stage of the process. This is based on 6 key statutes and related federal laws outlined in the memo written for Senator Johnson in December 2022.
Katherine Watt and I discussed these perverted laws here.
1. All covid countermeasures were ordered by the DOD, typically as “demonstrations” via Other Transactions Authority contracts. DOD oversaw the development, manufacture, and distribution of the countermeasures. The contracts include the removal of liability for the manufacturers and any contractors along the supply and distribution chain under the 2005 PREP Act except in case of willful misconduct. The HHS legal opinion of willful misconduct under PREP differs from that generally defined in law, specifically, under PREP Act even proven death and injury caused by a covered countermeasure is not considered willful misconduct by a covered person. While the DOD/BARDA countermeasure contracts refer to safety and efficacy requirements and mention current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) compliance, this language in contract is unenforceable. Judge Truncale (TX) agreed with this interpretation when dismissing Brook Jackson’s case v Pfizer under False Claims Act. The case is now being appealed.
2. Covid “vaccines” were pushed under a “bait and switch” scheme where the actual delivered product always substituted with the Emergency Use Authorized (EUA) version of the product (with exception of tiny amount of 35K doses of Comirnaty). The FDA’s stated position in court is that the recipients of vaccines need not to be given informed consent.
3. Use of Emergency Use Authorized (EUA) covered countermeasures under a declared Public Health Emergency cannot constitute a clinical investigation (21 USC 360bbb-3(k)), therefore these countermeasures could not be tested for safety or efficacy in accordance with US law (21 CFR 312 and 21 CFR 601), nor could compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) or Good Distribution Practices (GxP in general) be enforced by the FDA. This legal fact was known to the FDA, DOD and BARDA officials and to the pharmaceutical companies signing these contracts. This fact was not known to the public, clinical investigators, clinical trial subjects or most vaccinators.
4. In conclusion, a medical product for which no enforceable liability exists, where all risks are pushed onto recipients, while all profits are privatized, is not a medical product at all. It should be treated as a dangerous substance, stopped, seized, and investigated.
Whatever It Takes Won’t Be Enough
- Website: James Howard Kuntsler
- Date: December 22, 2023
- View Source of Whatever It Takes Won’t Be Enough (Opens new window)
And just like that — snap ! — the news about the Colorado Supreme Court’s droll action against candidate DJ Trump vanished from the front page (or top screens) of The New York Times. Do you know why? I’ll tell you: Because the political Left has finally managed to embarrass itself with a “lawfare” gambit so nakedly fatuous that it exposes the faction’s drive to destroy the election process, and with it our country.
This is what you get from a regime that faked its way to power and now must strain to cover up its long train of crimes, abuses, and effronteries to common sense, while running out of tricks to keep fooling even its own deranged followers. Somehow, the act of kicking a leading candidate off the ballot has finally registered as inconsistent with “defending our democracy.”
There is more…
the process is the punishment (el gato malo expands on Kunstler's essay above)
- Website: bad cattitude, el gato malo
- Date: December 23, 2023
- View Source of the process is the punishment (el gato malo expands on Kunstler's essay above) (Opens new window)
but what if it was not a win? [Straka’s recent courtroom win] what if it was, in fact, a plan working just as intended because the case (like so many like it) was always absurd. it was never for winning. it’s to make your life a living hell, drain your resources, and cow anyone else considering similar activism into frightened silence by the simple expedient of making it clear as summer sunshine that you do not need to do anything wrong to be summarily grabbed and tossed into the masticating machinery of the state where even if you prevail, you’ll have spent 2 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars fighting this fallacious fusillade of accusation leveled against you.