The Seven Headlines (watch video for details)
- Pregnant women were excluded from Pfizer’s trials
- Tests were only done in pregnant rats
- EUA excluded pregnant women
- 270 pregnant women, 28% of the women and 4 fetuses had serious adverse advents
- Pfizer defines exposure to the vaccine to include breastfeeding and sexual contact
- Missing data. Of the 270 women, 238 not followed to see what happened to the babies.
- Of the 36 known outcomes 28 babies died. 3 countries are now reporting “baby die-offs”.