I’m currently watching California Senate and Assembly Bills. I’m also going to watch a bill in Rhode Island, which, as hard as it may be to believe, is worse than anything California has proposed. On each page I’ll add the latest information I’ve found at the top.
Dr. Malone had this to say about the bills being considered in California:
It is a hot mess, with a number of draconian bills pending. Please read the [bills] …and allow yourself to get unnerved and outraged. California is heading towards being a police state. BTW- The Unity Project is the best place to go to get information on these bills and to get to the links(opens new window).
- California AB 2098 (Last Update: April 25, 2023 5:42 am): (This bill was approved on Sept. 30, 2022) A COVID censorship bill that would hold medical professionals accountable for spreading “misinformation.”
View AB 2098 Page
- California AB 1797: Immunization Registry (Last Update: September 29, 2022 6:40 am). This bill was approved on Sept. 27, 2022 It is the intent of the Legislature to enact legislation relating to immunization registry.
View AB 1797 Page
- THEY CAVED! California SB 866 Minors: Vaccine Consent. (Last Update: December 30, 2022 9:31 am) Minors 12 and older would not need parental consent to get the jab.
View SB 866 Page
- California SB 1390 – Social media platforms: amplification of harmful content (first hearing has been cancelled).
View SB 1390 Page
- California SB 1464: Law Enforcement: Public Health Orders. Require sheriffs and peace officers to enforce public health orders. (hearing postponed by committee.)
View SB 1464 Page
- California SB 1479: California SB-1479: COVID-19 testing in schools (Last Update: April 25, 2023 5:42 am)
View SB 1479 Page
- California AB No. 1993 Would Require Public and Private Companies to Only Employ Vaccinated Workers / This Bill may have new life…after it was cancelled.
View AB No. 1993 | Read About the Failed Bill »
- Rhode Island SB2552: RELATING TO HEALTH AND SAFETY- IMMUNIZATION AGAINST COVID-19
Will require vaccination and punish parents who do not get their children vaccinated
View SB2552 Page
Looks like we can watch hearings. Use the link below: