Steve Kirsch reports on what is being proposed next in my home state. Sign up for Kirsch’s newsletter. It is full of great information.
Here are five bills on the table in the current session of the California legislature. Wow. If you had to make a list of the worst possible 5 bills to pass, I don’t think you could do any better than this list:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates for K – 12 without Personal Belief Exemptions
- Vaccine Mandates for Private and Public Employees, and Proof of Vaccination for Patrons to Enter Certain Establishments
- Protections for Employers Who Require Vaccination of Employees
- HPV Vaccine Mandate for High School Students
- Age of Consent Lowered for Children to Receive Vaccines
Number 3 is evil. So we give the pharma companies liability protection and now we’re going to give it to employers forcing people to get the vaccine to keep their jobs? It is evil.
Leave a Reply