No winners yet. Now’s your chance! Seriously, if you’re reading this you’ll probably win. It may seem unfair that you have like a 100% chance of winning, but who cares? Seize the moment!
Here are the rules. Read carefully!
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Subject Line: Free Book.
- Include a full mailing address that works (can be verified).
- The first five to respond with the above information will win a free book.
- I will let you know if you win by responding to your email.
Some Additional Rules & Notes
- I will update this page with results and to let you know when the contest is over on . IT’S NOT OVER!!
- You can only win once.
- The Inmate can’t win…just reminding myself. I love free stuff!
- Only one winner per mailing address.
- I will run a 2nd contest on my Substack(opens new window) in a few days if you don’t win here. Subscribe there to be alerted when I post that blog.
- The winners names, email addresses and physical addresses WILL NOT be published.
- I will list the city and country of the winners
- If you don’t hear from me, it means you did not win, though you still might hear from me. You just never know. But if you don’t…you didn’t…so don’t despair, just buy a version of the book listed below. Skip coffee and get the Kindle version! Skip two coffees and get the paperback. Or skip a nice meal out and get the full color hardback version! Or forget retirement and buy all three!
If You Don’t Win
Hey, you can still buy the book. There are three versions (U.S. links):
- Kindle(opens new window) : $2.99
- Paperback(opens new window) : $7.99
- Hardback(opens new window) : $29.95 (color!)
The book is also available in many other countries. Visit the I’m Nobody. Who Are You? Can We Save the World?(opens new window) website for additional country links.