The single most important interview I've ever done: former Kaiser nurse Gail Macrae
- Website: Steve Kirsch's Newsletter
- Date: December 31, 2023
- View Source of The single most important interview I've ever done: former Kaiser nurse Gail Macrae (Opens new window)
Key points of the interview include:
- Hospitals were actually empty when the press told us they were full.
- 90% or more of the COVID deaths were actually caused by the treatment protocols dictated from above, not the virus. There were both early treatments as well as inpatient treatments available that reduced the COVID death rate by over 90%.
- The COVID vaccines increased all-cause mortality in hospitals by up to 80% according to one ICU doctor I spoke to who worked in the same hospital as Gail and made meticulous notes on patient outcomes.
- One of the potential reasons people believed that there was a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” is that the EMR systems were programmed to default all COVID cases to unvaccinated and nurses weren’t told how to change it.
- After the vaccines rolled out for an age group is when the hospitals started seeing very unusual things they’ve never seen or rarely seen before for that age group.
- Doctors are still afraid to speak out.