From the website: "As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection."
On the home page their introduction ends with this:
Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity. [emphasis mine]
Their approach, Focused Protection, would have saved probably millions of lives and we would have been living in a normal society for the last two years….okay, maybe not normal with our fake President, but at least better than it has been.
Some facts about this declaration:
- It came out on October 4, 2020….before the vaccines were available.
- Currently it has over 925,000 signatures.
- The declaration was authored by:
- Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations.
- Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School, a physician, epidemiologist, health economist, and public health policy expert focusing on infectious diseases and vulnerable populations.
- Anthony Fauci and Francis Collins immediately tried to discredit the declaration when it came out as revealed in emails between the two. Open debate, right? Nah, we don’t want that.
The website has a lot of good information and you can sign the declaration as a “concerned citizen” if you are not in the medical field.
Resource Category: Websites