Part 2 – The general historical and geopolitical backdrop to all of this
Your best bet is to watch the video. Ehret starts at about 46 minutes to go through all this. Like Thomson’s presentation this is new material for me and he also packs a lot in. If you can, skip my bullet points and watch the video. These are really good.
Journalist, Author, Historian
- There is natural law that supercedes what the elites want
- The British Empire never really disappeared
- “The UK government has used its power and influence to ensure that British mining companies have access to Africa’s raw materials. This was the case during the colonial period and is still the case today.” – New Colonialism: Britain’s Scramble for African Energy and Mineral Resources
- Crown Agents – been around for over a hundred years
- The Spider’s Web (Documentary on Youtube) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
- City of London has its own courts, own police
- The British Hand is everywhere
- Many Rhode’s Scholars are in the government
- “Canada is now governed by a junta sitting at London, known as “The Round Table”….with Tories and Grits receiving their ideas from London and insidiously forcing them on their respective parties.” Prime Minister Wilfred Laurier. He wanted to turn Canada into a Lincoln style nation. He was ousted.
- Three failed New World Orders
- 1919: Imperial Federation and League of Nations Fail
- 1933: League of Nations World Government Fail
- 1944: Bank of England-led World Government Fail
- “They who seek to establish systems of government based on the regimentation of all human beings by a handful of individual rulers…call this a new order. It is not new and it is not order.” Franklin Roosevelt
- As He Saw It – Book https://www.amazon.com/As-he-saw-Elliott-Roosevelt/dp/B0006AQWS8/
- U.S. became a dictatorship under the FBI. Previous intelligence agency purged in U.S….C.I.A. was formed.
- The focus has always been to take back the control of the U.S.
- Klaus Schwabb (a Kissinger protege) formed WEF in 1971
- Tri-lateral Commission
- “We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order – When we are successful — and we will be — we have a real chance at this new world order.” President George Bush, Sr. 1990.
- “Only sovereign states can effectively respond to the challenges of the times and the demands of the citizens. Accordingly, any effective international order should take into account the interests and capabilities of the state and proceed on that basis, and not try to prove that they should not exist. Furthermore, it is impossible to impose anything on anyone, be it the principles underlying the sociopolitical structure or values that someone, for their own reasons, has called universal. After all, it is clear that when a real crisis strikes, there is only one universal value left and that is human life, which each state decides for itself how best to protect based on its abilities, culture and traditions.” President Putin, 2021